From time to time, Variance Hammer does some statistical analysis around tournament results. This page is a collection of those posts, all in one place. Note that it doesn’t contain my opinion posts on ITC votes, or other editorials.
- What’s Wrong with the Tau? (June 2016)
- Are Later Tournament Games Closer? (April 2016)
- Number Crunching the LVO (Feb. 2016)
- The Absurdity of BoLS’s ETC Analysis (Aug. 2015)
- Requiem for an Edition (A long series of posts at the end of 6th Edition):
- Is Warhammer Balanced? (And old post from an old blog that started it all)